This fun rainbow yarn has a nice soft feel to it. Already caked up allows you to jump right in with your knitting or crochet project. The colors a bright, and really catches you eyes. I just can't decide if I want to knit it or crochet it. It is a fingering weight, so either way will create a really nice drape.
- 80% Superwash Wool, 20% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm) (but for nice drapey shawls, we will use a US5-6 needle
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B1-E4 ( 2.25-3.5mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle
- Put-Up: Cake ... all ready to knit either from the inside or outside!