Kakigori from Noro is a DK weight blend of cotton, silk, viscose, and polyamide hand-dyed in nature inspired colorways. This lightweight yarn is perfect for knit or crocheted sweaters, ponchos, and accessories, and with 660 yards per ball, there’s so much you can do with just one ball!
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
- Fiber Content: 50% Cotton/ 30% Silk/ 10% Viscose/ 10% Polyamide
- Weight: DK
- Gauge: 5.25-6 sts = 1" on US 5-7; 3-4.25 sc = 1" with F-7 hook
- Weight/Yardage: 200g/660yds
- Care: Dry Clean
- Country Of Origin: Japan