Safe at home Blanket Kit (25 skeins of Malabrigo Rios)
A true masterpiece, the Safe at Home Blanket uses twelve shades of worsted weight yarn to form individual little houses. It's like having your own little knitted village! This blanket is worked in strips, in garter stitch, and the strips are sewn together. Techniques used include intarsia, picking up and knitting stitches, and striping. Get ready to have a blast with this project!
- NOTE: You will need to purchase the Safe at Home Blanket pattern from Margaret Holzmann's Ravelry store.
- Designed by Margaret Holzmann
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required not included: Tapestry needle
- Size: One
- Gauge: 17 sts x 34 rows = 4" in garter stitch
- Shown in Malabrigo Worsted, we've put together color options in Malabrigo Rios instead!
- Please note that the one color requiring 3 skeins will also be used for the border. We have Vaa for this kit
- 22 Colors we have selected are Azul Profundo, Cirus Gray, Cian, Reflecting Pool, Lettuce, Pines, Water Green, Ankara Green, Apple Green, Cucumber, Frank Ochre, Matisse Blue, Glazed Carrot, Purple Mystery, Natural, Ivory, Volcan, Marte, Fucsia, Holly Hock, Coco, Glitter.